How to find the 4-star Hotel 15 Montparnasse?
Hotel 15 Montparnasse is located at 153 Rue de Vaugirard, 75015 Paris, easily accessible by public transport or by car.
You have two main train stations just minutes from the hotel:
- Gare Montparnasse for the SNCF trains
- Denfert-Rochereau for RER B that serves the two principal airports in Paris (CDG et Orly).
Just 100 meters from 15 Montparnasse you will find:
- Metro stops Pasteur and Falguière: line 12, which takes you directly to the Park of Expositions of Versailles and the Haussmann-Saint Lazare train station.
Within a 5-minute walk you will arrive at:
- Gare Montparnasse lines 4, 6, 12 and 13.
The nearest bus stop to the hotel is 100 meters away:
- Pasteur–Lycée Buffon, serves bus lines 39, 70 and 89.
Starting at the Peripherical Boulevard surrounding Paris, take the Porte de Versailles exit and in 10 minutes you will be in front of the 15 Montparnasse where you can park your car in total security in our parking garage and you can reserve your parking space at the same time you book your room.
The 4-star Hotel 15 Montparnasse located in the heart of the 15th arrondissement, near Necker Hospital, also allows you to reach many destinations by foot, such as the fancy Saint-Germain-des-Prés quarter, Luxembourg Garden, the Eiffel Tower and many others.
Thanks to the metro, you can reach the Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame Cathedral or Sacré Cœur, as well as many other attractions in less than 30 minutes.